NEW! Rethinking Reactivity Course
Is your dog’s reactivity making walks a nightmare?
Our new Rethinking Reactivity Course is designed for dogs that lunge, bark, or growl at other dogs on lead. This is more than just a training class – our aim is to make your dog happier and allow them to get more enjoyment out of their walks.
• 8 week intensive course
• Small groups (maximum 4 dogs)
• Quiet indoor venue with limited disturbances
• Suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds
• Training set-ups to enable you to translate skills into real-life scenarios
• Force free training using positive reinforcement – no fear, flooding, or pressure
• Strong emphasis on the human end of the lead – we are here to support you!
£325 per dog, which includes:
• In-depth behavioural advice tailored to you and your dog’s needs
• Access to an online video playlist covering all training exercises used in classes
• Provision of a booklet with extensive information on working with reactivity
• Support between sessions via a class Whatsapp group
Venue: Poppyfield Equestrian Riding School, Branston Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1QQ
Date and time: Monday evening at 6pm from January 15th
To secure a place, email email@example.com
50% deposit required upon booking